I've been using After the Rain Face Toner for over 2 weeks now as a deodorant and I'm officially in love! I know it's my own product line and how can I fall in love with this product again, for the second time?!...It's possible and it's happend. I love it as my everyday Face Toner, don't go a day without it and now have found a dual use for it!
It's truly amazing and so great to use and I'm relieved I can stop purchasing the 'natural' deodorants that claim to help with perspiration and have really not lived up to the promise.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice : Anti-inflammatory anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
Rose Flower Distillate: Promotes moisture retention for normal to dry skin
- Witch Hazel Distillate : Excellent for cleaning the skin. Great for all skin types.
- Pure Essential Oil of Organic Lavender : Anti-septic, anti-fungal, reduces inflammation, good for all skin types and helps heal skin cells.
- Pure Essential Oil of Organic Rosewood : Anti-septic, anti-bacterial, stimulates the cells and regenerate tissue.
- Pure Essential Oil of Chamomile : Relaxing, Reduces inflammation.
What it will do for you:
- Eliminates odour and excessive dryness, without clogging your pores or staining your clothes.
- For all skin types; restores pH balance of the skin
- Fresh herbal fragrance of rose, lavender and chamomile
- Refreshes and tones skin tissue
- Replenishes and helps fortify the skin with essential oils and nutrients which correct and clarify skin
Mist 2-3 times under each arm or wipe under arms with a cotton pad.
I can't be the only one that's been on a mission for a better, natural alternative to deodorant...that actually works!
I'd like to hear from you, What do you use as deodorant?
Leave a comment and share your suggestions and/or experience with this.
Here is to being your best,