After the Rain, More Than a Face Toner
I've been using After the Rain Face Toner for over 2 weeks now as a deodorant and I'm officially in love! I know it's my own product line and how can I fall in love with this product again, for the second time?!...It's possible and it's happend. I love it as my everyday Face Toner, don't go a day without it and now have found a dual use for it!
It's truly amazing and so great to use and I'm relieved I can stop purchasing the 'natural' deodorants that claim to help with perspiration and have really not lived up to the promise.
Whats in After the Rain that makes it work as a deodorant?
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice : Anti-inflammatory anti-fungal, anti-bacterial
Rose Flower Distillate: Promotes moisture retention for normal to dry skin
- Witch Hazel Distillate : Excellent for cleaning the skin. Great for all skin types.
- Pure Essential Oil of Organic Lavender : Anti-septic, anti-fungal, reduces inflammation, good for all skin types and helps heal skin cells.
- Pure Essential Oil of Organic Rosewood : Anti-septic, anti-bacterial, stimulates the cells and regenerate tissue.
- Pure Essential Oil of Chamomile : Relaxing, Reduces inflammation.
What it will do for you:
- Eliminates odour and excessive dryness, without clogging your pores or staining your clothes.
- For all skin types; restores pH balance of the skin
- Fresh herbal fragrance of rose, lavender and chamomile
- Refreshes and tones skin tissue
- Replenishes and helps fortify the skin with essential oils and nutrients which correct and clarify skin
Mist 2-3 times under each arm or wipe under arms with a cotton pad.
I can't be the only one that's been on a mission for a better, natural alternative to deodorant...that actually works!
I'd like to hear from you, What do you use as deodorant?
Leave a comment and share your suggestions and/or experience with this.
Here is to being your best,